The Emporium Beau Rope Door Stop not only prevents doors from closing shut, it also holds them securely open so gusts of wind won’t slam your door.
Featuring long lasting and eco-friendly natural jute coiled rope with a convenient handle for easy maneuvering.
14cm x 14cm
WHAT IS JUTE?
Just is an eco fibre and was born in India in 1793. Jute is incredibly sustainable, affordable, fast-drying, breathable and strong.
- Just like soy, hemp and bamboo, jute combats the negative impacts of cotton production.
- As well as having natural UV protection, jute grows without the use of fertilizers and pesticides.
- Not only is it completely biodegradable, but it is also a recyclable fibre.
- Jute reaches maturity quickly, between 4-6 months, making it an incredibly efficient source of renewable material, and therefore “sustainable”.
- It relies on natural rainfall, rather than extensive and hugely consuming irrigation systems.
- Like bamboo, jute absorbs carbon dioxide and releases oxygen much faster than trees.
- And jute also enhances the fertility of the soil it grows on for future crops.
Let Emporium style your world! Based in Melbourne Australia.