PINCINOX CLOTHES PEGS – A LIFELONG SOLUTION
Pincinox stainless steel pegs are not only elegant and expertly crafted, they come with a life time guarantee to back up their claims. In a world where products are built to fail and only last for a short time Pincinox Pegs are a refreshing change back to a time when products were built to last.
Made in France.
- Unbreakable Industrial Grade Stainless Steel Clothes Pegs
- Lifetime warranty
- Heat and frost resistant
- Can be kept outside all year round
- Unique patented solid one piece spring-less forged construction
- Strong grip design holds heavy wet clothes securely
- Easy to hold and use by all
- Recyclable – Completely zero-waste
WHY BUY PINCINOX CLOTHES PEGS?
- You will never need to replace them
- Pincinox Clothes Pegs save you money every year at least once a year
- They look great, perform even better and never wear out
- No more stains on your laundry
- No more picking up springs and bits of broken pegs
- Family run manufacturer providing personal and the very best customer service
- Fighting against the throw away culture and endorsed on “Buy Me Once“
- You can drive a car over them and they will not break
- Many other uses due to their durability
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order simply return it and we will refund you
- We say it once more, they are covered by a lifetime warranty
PINCINOX HISTORY & MANUFACTURING
In 1969, Monsieur Violet, a very skilled metal worker in the petrochemical industry in the South of France, heeded his wife’s remark that even though plastic clothes pegs were certainly more colorful than the traditional wooden ones, both types were as prone to breaking, rusting and leaving stains on laundry as the other.
After experimenting with many different designs, Monsieur Violet hand-wrought the first ever stainless steel clothes pins out of an old washing machine drum salvaged from his local scrap yard.
Thanks to Madame Violet’s enthusiastic response to her husband ingenious invention, the word quickly spread around them that the “Violet’s stainless steel clothes pins” were simply the best.
Orders followed and Monsieur Violet was soon kept busy hand-making stainless steel clothes pins from salvaged stainless steel before finally quitting his job and setting up his own company.
Today, Monsieur Violet’s son uses industrial-grade stainless steel and modern metal press to continue the family business started by his father.
The production methods have certainly been modernised but the same pride is taken in making the best unbreakable, rust proof, life-time warranty stainless steel clothes pins in the world.
And Madame Violet still uses the very first pegs hand-wrought by her late husband 48 years ago.
MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF STAINLESS STEEL CLOTHES PINS
The PINCINOX stainless steel clothes pegs are made with a high-grade stainless steel called UGINOX manufactured by ArcelorMittal, the world largest steel producer.
This type of stainless steel is used in construction for external cladding and roofing, making Pincinox clothes pins:
- Exceptionally resistive to corrosion
- Heat and frost resistant
Stainless steel used in production is sourced from a local ISO certified manufacturer, therefore every delivery comes with a detailed technical analysis report to ensure quality.
You can buy with complete confidence knowing that these pegs really will be the last ones that you ever need to buy.
Our in-house quality control is done at 6 stages:
- During the semi-automatic manufacturing process.
- During the polishing of all flat surfaces and edges.
- Every single Pincinox stainless steel clothes peg is individually inspected for physical and visual defects.
- Every single bag is counted twice by 2 operators before being packaged.
- Finally, each cardboard box is individually weighted and sealed
Since 1969, not a single PINCINOX stainless steel clothes peg has ever been returned with rust or breakage in normal use.