Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Cherry Blossom 473ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Sweet spring is in the air with our Cherry Blossom Pure-Castile Liquid Soap. Dr. Bronner’s soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
Made in the USA, Certified Vegan, Certified Fair Trade, Certified Cruelty Free.
Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair and food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets! Clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents! None! Dilute! Dilute! OK!!!
Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.
Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Natural Cherry Blossom Fragrance, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Since 1858, US-based Dr. Bronner's has been a world leader in producing pure Castile soap. Renowned for their quality, versatility and eco-friendliness, the Dr. Bronner 18 in 1 Magic Soaps are synonymous with old world quality and time-honoured simplicity. These famous multi-purpose soaps are USDA Certified Organic, made with organic olive and hemp oil, are sustainable, certified Cruelty Free and have over 18 different uses!
Dr. Bronner’s Makes Higher-Quality Soaps
- Unlike most commercial soapmakers, who distill the glycerin out of their soaps to sell separately, we retain it in our soaps for its superb moisturizing qualities.
- We super-fat our bar soaps for a milder, smoother lather.
- We use natural vitamin E from sunflower seeds and citric acid from fermented tapioca to protect freshness.
- We do not add any chelating agents, dyes, whiteners or synthetic fragrances.
- We use pure and powerful high-quality certified organic essential oils.
- Our liquid soaps are three times more concentrated than most so-called “liquid soaps” on the market, and they are only a few percent away from being a solid, which saves on packaging materials.
- Our soaps are a superb value, costing less than less-concentrated, inferior detergent body-wash “liquid soaps.”
- Our soaps are most popular for at-home washing, but they are also the soap of choice for many campers and hikers, as they are biodegradable and nature-friendly.
We also use better packaging; our plastic cylinder bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic.